Nitelikler, İş Tanımı :
We are looking for a “Business Analyst” for our client leading information technology in the tourism sector
• A bachelor’s degree in engineering (Computer Engineering or Industrial Engineering is a plus.) or equal experience.
• Knowledge of SDLC (Software Development LifeCycle) Processes.
• Competency in WebServices Technologies (XML/SOAP and JSON/REST).
• Experience with Prototyping Tools (for example, Axure or Balsamic) is a plus.
• Familiarity with Task Tracking, Documentation, and Team Collaboration Softwares (Atlassian Tools Suite like Jira and Confluence).
• A Minimum of 5 years experience in business analysis or a related field. (In Tourism Industry is a plus.)
• Excellent command of English. (Russian will be a plus.)
• Experience in creating detailed reports and presentations.
• A track record of following through on commitments.
• Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
• A history of participating and supporting successful projects.
• Researcher with advanced problem-solving.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions and solution-oriented attitude.
• Excellent documentation skills.
• The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
• No restrictions for traveling.
• Software development experience is a plus.
• We are working remotely under the extraordinary pandemic circumstances. Newcomers work wherever they are and eventually they may plan to move Antalya,İstanbul and İzmir in a flexible time-period.
• Gathering requirements from business partners and being a bridge between the business side and developers in the IT Department using business analysis methodologies.
• Understanding the requirements and translate those into technical and functional designs.
• Participating in user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality, tracking, and fully documenting changes for functional and business specifications.
• Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings and gathering critical information with various stakeholders and producing meeting reports.
• Performing requirements analysis.
• Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
• Performing IT Testing & User Acceptance Testing.
• Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
• Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.