Business Development Manager
Nitelikler, İş Tanımı :
We are looking for a “Business Development Manager” for our international client operating in industrial sector. The position is home office and reports to Regional Sales Director.
• Analyse and qualify a strategic pipeline of new and profitable business opportunities, develop proposals and presentations,
• Prepare and manage a sales budget, and forecast, track and report on KPI targets (e.g. customer visit reports, prospect mapping, strategic plans, gross margin, sales growth, new customers), pipeline and attainment of revenue objectives,
• Be accountable for delivering results, achieving and exceeding agreed targets,
• Work closely and network with team members (e.g. Marketing, Technical) to identify and develop commercial initiatives and secure new business opportunities,
• Confidently promote the Company’s full portfolio of products and capabilities,
• Delight customers by delivering exceptional customer service with every interaction,
• Prepare and submit formal business tenders and proposals for new commercial opportunities ,
• Keep ahead of the competition by constantly monitoring industry and competitor trends and developments, bringing fresh ideas forward for new business opportunities and keeping team members (Sales Manager, Marketing, etc.) informed,
• Establish and increase contacts and opportunities by maximising networking opportunities using multiple sources (conferences, events, social media, etc.) to increase awareness of the company.
• University (BS) degree, preferably in Engineering,
• Excellent command of written and spoken English, proficiency in MS Office,
• Min 8-10 years of sales leadership experience in industrial sector is a must,
• Highly motivated with the capability to work in a self-directed environment ,
• Strong team leadership skills and energetic management style,
• Commercial mind-set and strategic thinking skills,
• Exceptional sales techniques – especially in consultative and value selling and with highly technical products and services,
• Able to read and understand engineering drawings,
• No restrictions to travel.