Corporate Communications Manager
Nitelikler, İş Tanımı :
We are looking for a creative and multitasking “Corporate Communications Manager” for our client who is operating in Biomedical Business.
The ideal candidate willl be reporting to Corporate Communications & Marketing Director of the company and ideally is/has;
• University degree in public relation, marketing, journalism, business, or related fields,
• Proven track record min 5 years of experience in communications field and min 3 years of managerial experience
• Experienced at visual communication principles, executing digital and social media PR campaigns
• Strong project management skills, remarkable written and verbal communication skills; strong copywriting, editing, proofreading skills in Turkish and English
• Excellent interpersonal skills such as self-motivated, problem solver, proactive, team player.
• Develop and deploy strategic communication plans objectives; in line with the corporate communication strategy that include media outreach, materials development, events and/or sponsorships to support company positioning to increase visibility,
• Act as the main contact for all communications related projects (Including projects with marketing and HR departments),
• Collaborate with marketing manager to increase brand recognition, protecting and elevating the brand's values and making sure they are consistent with the company's corporate identity,
• Leading regional and international exhibitions and event organizations.