Nitelikler, İş Tanımı :
We are looking for an Environmental Specialist for one of our multinational clients who is operating in Quality Consultancy area and works in the different sectors like Energy, Transport, Logistics etc.
The ideal candidate will be reporting to General Manager and ideally is/has;
• Bachelor's or higher (preferred) in Environmental Science or related field from a reputable university,
• Minimum 5 years of work experience, especially in the field of renewable energy and/or industrial facility projects,
• Solid knowledge of Turkish and EU Environmental Laws and Regulations,
• Knowledge of international Finance Institutions” (IFIs) environmental and social standards (such as IFC, EBRD, WB),
• Occupational Health and Safety experience will be a plus,
• Experience in Environmental Management Systems will be a plus,
• Excellent command of Turkish and English (both written and verbal) and the ability to prepare high quality reports,
• Project and task management experience with strong attention to detail,
• Flexible in travelling local and international,
• Good conciliation, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Support the team in Environmental and Social Impact Assessment (ESİA) and Environmental and Social Due Diligence (ESDD) studies, as well as health, safety and environmental (HSE) monitoring of Energy projects and industrial developments during their construction and operation phases,
• Conduct field assessments /project site inspections and assist in preparation of ESA, ESDD and monitoring reports and environmental management plans,
• Monitoring construction/operational activities are undertaken in accordance with environmental commitments, regulatory permits/approvals, and environmental legislation,
• Support and ensure implementation of Environmental Policies, Procedures, Standards and Guidelines during the execution of all phases of project planning and implementation,
• Support project management trough developing proposals; coordinating with clients, stakeholders and internal project staff, and performing and overseeing project technical work,
• Participate in team and independent based work.
• Carry out project work within agreed time-frames.