IT Operation Specialist
Nitelikler, İş Tanımı :
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Electronic, Computer, Communication, MIS, Math, Physic), or equivalent university education
· At least 3 years of experience
· Good knowledge of English
· Must have knowledge and Experience about Windows server products and services like Active Directory, WSUS, RDS, DNS, DHCP etc.
· Experience in Exchange Server, Office Communication, Office 365 products and Clustered Systems, structure, permissions and best practices.
· Knowledge and experience in virtual platform setup and management such as Hyper-V and VMware. (VMware is a plus)
· Experience in storage/SAN infrastructure, backup and data protection technologies.
· Knowledge and experience in business continuity, establishment and management of disaster recovery structures.
· Knowledge and experience in L2 Network Operation and Management
· Familiar with Cisco, HP and similar network products.
· Knowledge and experience in basics of firewall operation
· Fundamental knowledge in Automation Systems (PLC, HMI, SCADA etc), Shop-Floor systems, RFID and IoT
· Strong Linux experience.
· Must be able to travel and eager to travel
· Must have experience in IT / OT operation (Previous OT operation is a plus)
· The potential candidate should be able to read and write the technical documentation in English.,
· Excellent troubleshooting methodology.
· Ability to work in a high-pressure environment and ability to work under strict project deadlines.
· Adapt to flexible working hours.
· Think in an analytical way and have the ability of organization and planning.
· Ability to work as a team, analytical and result oriented
· High social communication and persuasion skills dealing with other team members or internal customers
· Lead and execute all OT technical infrastructure operations including network, system and security.
· Provide OT/IT technologies infrastructure services
· Support IT operations.
· Providing 2nd level support
· Making necessary configuration changes according to procedures and IT change management processes
· Preparing documentation for design and operation
· Providing secure and sustainable solution to site and user needs
· Ensuring that backups of devices, software, and databases are regularly retrieved and retrieved.
· Ensure most efficient use of infrastructure resources
· Installation, operation, monitor, maintenance and development of IT hardware, software and infrastructures on the network side to ensure 7x24 business continuity