IT System Operation Manager
Nitelikler, İş Tanımı :
We are looking for a "IT System Operation Manager" for our leading client operating in e-commerce sector.
• Bachelors and/or Master Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent experience.
• Excellent command of English,
• A minimum of 10 years experience in infrastructure management, 4+ years of experience in employee supervision and project management in e-commerce companies
• Planning and executing complex projects across multiple facilities
• Knowledge and hands-on experience of Hyper-converged Infrastructures
• (Nutanix is a must)
• Demonstrable strong level of experience in Citrix NetScaler administration,
• Hands-on experience of working with ITIL, Cobit, ISO27001 and Service Management best practices
• Demonstrated success in infrastructure implementation, vendor and team management.
• Effective leadership skills.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
• Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills.
• Participates in IT strategy planning, bringing a current knowledge and future vision of infrastructure technology and systems and best practices.
• Responsible for the overall effectiveness of data center technology systems and operations to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and availability.
• Assesses the impact of IT industry trends to current and future enterprise infrastructure needs and projects.
• Develops and maintains a framework of policies and procedures (including; incident, problem, change, configuration, and capacity management) to ensure that standardized methods and best practices are utilized.
• Drive resolution of high-severity outages impacting IT infrastructure. Provide problem resolution for highly complex infrastructure issues for enterprise infrastructure groups.
• Manages business continuity and recovery of company's information systems, including needs analysis, design, plan, implementation and documentation.
• Establishes metrics, key performance indicators and service level agreements for driving the performance of IT service delivery. Create and effectively use performance measurements to quantify and benchmark key infrastructure metrics.
• Partners closely with other IT leaders and business leaders to optimize IT service design, delivery, and support.