Nitelikler, İş Tanımı :
We are looking for a "Java Developer" for our leading client operating in E-commerce sector.
• Having graduated from a vocational school of higher education or a university giving 4 years of education (Preferably Computer Engineering / Programming or similar departments),
• Having had experience with regard to developing Internet and web applications at school, during apprenticeship, or in previous workplaces,
• To have knowledge on relational database systems (RDBMS) and SQL and having worked with at least one of the MYSQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle etc. databases,
• To have sufficient knowledge to be able to meet the requirements in Linux / Unix environments,
• Preferably having used such software build tools as Ant, Maven,
• Preferably having used at least one of such software code sharing tools as SVN, CVS, Git, etc.
• Preferably having worked in eclipse or derivates development environment.
• To have command of basic object oriented analysis, design, and coding processes,
• To have command of the basic processes of software development, to be able to easily interpret the UML models, design and/or analysis documents presented to him/her,
• Preferable command of JavaEE technologies: having worked with at least one of the Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, JPA, Hibernate, etc. technologies,
• Experienced in Tomcat, JBoss, Glassfish etc. application servers,
• Experienced in Microservice architecture,
• To contribute to software projects within the framework drawn for him/her, to develop the expected software,
• To research and read the subjects given for his/her technical training, to perform R&D Works,
• To complete projects within the determined quality limits, in compliance with their deadlines,
• To carry out all activities related to the project process in compliance with the project execution standards,
• To find performance problems arising from the software and to realize the necessary processes,
• To ensure the release of software with minimum errors,
• To correct the errors arising from the software within the shortest time,
• To produce and store the software code sources and documentation in complete form,
• To transfer documented and matured projects to the Application Management Specialist and Officers.