Jr. Process Engineer
Nitelikler, İş Tanımı :
We are looking for a “Jr. Process Engineer” for one of our client who is a leading global company in mining industry.
• Newly Graduate of Mineral Processing, chemical engineering BSc degree or 1 years’ experience of similar position
• B.S. degree from Mineral Processing, Chemical Engineering, Metallurgy Engineering or relevant disciplines
• Strong MS Office skills (especially excel)
• Excellent communication skills, detail oriented, self-motivated
• Fluent in English
Brief Job description;
• Eligible to work both in shift schedule and day office hours.
• Able to work in each section in the field i.e. Comminution circuit, Pressure Oxidation and Tank Leaching Circuits.
• Operating the plant from Control Room by DCS (Distributed Control System)
• Management of control system logics (interlocks, alarms, control loops etc…)
• Planning of operation activities and working with other departments for planned weekly or big shutdowns in the day crew.
• Management and completion of work requests from Operation Department to Maintenance, Operation and Technical Services Department or vice versa using SAP program.
• Managing Permit to Work system for Operation Department by using SAGE Surpass System.
• Managing projects for operation improvement by completing technical MOCs (Management of Chance) if necessary.
• Working closely with stakeholders to increase plant overall Reliability.