SDS (Safety Data Sheet) Specialist
Maslak, Sarıyer/İstanbul, Turkey
Nitelikler, İş Tanımı :
SDS (Safety Data Sheets) specialist (Turkey-REACH)
As a SDS specialist, you will:
• Prepare and certify Safety Data Sheets for Turkey
• Advise industrial customers on their SDS-obligations
• Communicate the hazards of substances with chemical manufacturers and importers
• Provide necessary technical regulatory services, related to KKDIK and REACH
• Participate in customer relationship development
• Other tasks, as defined by your manager
What we offer is an interesting position in an environment where policy makers and industry try to find common ground to reduce the use of hazardous chemicals in society.
To be successful in this job, ideally you would have:
• Education background in Chemistry or related subject. In more detail:
o Having a Bachelor degree from fields related to chemistry, biology or environmental sciences of Faculty of Science/Science and Literature or Faculty of Engineering OR
o Having a MSc or phD related to chemistry science OR
o Having a Bachelor degree from other departments of the universities and working at least 5 years on manufacture, laboratory, quality control or chemicals management related in the field of chemicals.
• Fluent written and oral skills in Turkish. Very good English skills.
• Turkish citizenship (Turkish identification number)
• Knowledge or previous working experience in regulatory areas. Especially experience or knowledge in KKDIK regulation is highly beneficial.
• Familiarity with EU-REACH is highly beneficial
• GBF- and/or KDU-certificate
• Willingness and ability to learn new things quickly
• Positive attitude, good communication skills and customer service ability
• Completed military service if applicable