Nitelikler, İş Tanımı :
We are looking for a “Technical Manager” for one of our client who is a leading global company in its area.
The ideal candidate willl be reporting to General Manager and ideally is/has;
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering,
• Minimum 10 years of experience in manufacturing (inc.3 years of managerial experience)
• Excellent command of both written and spoken English,
• Strong conceptual skills to represent complex issues as well as persuasive moderation and presentation skills,
• Interest in technological and business processes and strategic analysis,
• Knowledge of business processes in the automotive industry advantageous,
• High service mentality in customer service, convincing personality and strong leadership skills.
• Responsible for providing technical advice and service regarding “Products, Applications, Assembly Guide, Analysis, Optimization and Calculation, Condition Monitoring, Reconditioning, Manufacturing Processes, Damage Assessment, Mechatronics” together with his/her team,
• Planning / conducting meetings to ensure the technical competence of the sales team in the region,
• Design and plan training programs for customers, dealers, sales partners and company employees,
• Advice and support customers in various business situations, eg. Cost reduction, efficiency enhancement, business process optimization or strategic development,
• Support of organizational units as a sparring and cooperation partner for the development of sustainable solutions,
• Monitoring and controlling project implementation and methods, identifying risks and implementing corrective actions,
• Expanding the know-how in industry-related and function-related competence areas and establishing in-house consulting,
• Introduction, selection and further development of the appropriate method portfolio.