Nitelikler, İş Tanımı :
We are looking for a “Warehouse Manager” for one of our clients, who is international company and providing world-class logistics service and supply chain programs. The ideal candidate will be reporting to Country Manager with a dotted line into the Regional Operations Manager and ideally is/has;
• Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy,
• Appropriate competence and experience in Clinical Trials Supply Chain Service,
• Full command of English: written and oral skills,
• Demonstrates leadership, problem solving skills and has a clear ethos for Continuous Improvement,
• People management experience in a supervisory role preferably in the Clinical Trial business,
• Ability to work quickly and accurately under time and volume constraints as well as under pressure,
• Ability to resolve customer issues quickly and creatively in order to improve customer satisfaction,
• Strong, analytical organizational skills; attention to detail, decision making, interpersonal, leadership,
• Be able to take initiatives and responsibilities,
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Fulfills job responsibilities as a Technical Representative of the Clinical Trials Supply Chain Service in the country, according to legal requirements.
• Maintain and assure a Quality Management System in compliance with related guidelines
• Monitors the overall performance of staff members to ensure compliance with guidelines.
• Ensures regulatory compliance standards are adhered to and that regulatory information is transferred appropriately to local staff and the corporate compliance team watching over the accuracy and quality of records.
• Manages the restrictions (scope, cost, time, human resources, etc) in order to guarantee the depot complies with the expected performance indicators. Be aware of the metrics related to depot operations and assure the business continuity taking part in the planning process and business development activities.
• Ensures that initial and continuous training programs are implemented and maintained by the Depot staff.
• With the assistance of the Country Manager, manages all associate relations functions for the staff such as hiring, terminating and performance management. Evaluate Personnel daily performance in order to analyze a career development for them.
• Provides consulting on pharmaceutical matters to various levels of personnel regarding pharmacy operations.
• Assures that all Customers’ concerns are duly assessed and follows-up the implementation of any preventive/corrective action. Responds to customer inquiries, requests and issues when situations demand escalation to a higher level of authority.